Friday, June 1, 2012

Finding 'X'

This space is dedicated to all the times in my young life when I could not find 'X'.

Regardless of how simple it sounds now, it was hell back then. Some lousy math problems determined how well you were treated in the class by the teacher, how your fellow boys respected you, how the girls adored you, it determined everything..

Unfortunately, for every time I successfully found 'X' there was yet another 'X' to be found. Then one day as I looked through the window in my class, I said to myself, it would soon be over, I will one day be done with education.

The irony is that the day I finished my University education, I got out of the school walls to discover "X's" everywhere. Problems! Problems!! and more Problems!! Then it dawned on me that Life is made of problems and we can only get made by solving problems.

I soon had to learn that whenever I see a problem, I do not complain but ask 'Y' and find 'X'.

No comments:

Post a Comment